The Wrocław Opera Ballet is looking for new dancers – soloists, coryphées and corps de ballet artists – highly skilled in classical and contemporary dance for the 2019-2020 season.
Applications in the form of CV’s with attachments (photographs, films) will be accepted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CV should include the date of birth, height, weight, education, professional experience (awards in competitions, distinctions, leading roles). In addition, the application should contain a portrait and dance photographs (in separate files) as well as links to video recordings (on YouTube, Vimeo etc.). Only films and photographs made over the last year will be accepted. The size of the entire application should not exceed 5 MB. Only complete applications will be taken under consideration.
Invitations to the audition will be sent to the selected dancers by e-mail.
Date and Location:
The audition will take place at the Wrocław Opera, Wrocław, Poland, on June 9th, 2019 at 13:00.
Deadline for applications: May 30th, 2019
Guest choreographers of season 2019/2020:
Marco Goecke, Youri Vamosh, Itzik Galili
In the repertoire:
Jules Perrot/Jean Coralli, Uri Ivgi/Johan Greben, Anna Hop, Jacek Tyski, Jacek Przybyłowicz
The Wrocław Opera informs the applicants that by submitting their recruitment documents they consent to their personal data being processed in the course of the recruitment process, data other than the data specified in the provisions of the labour law and expected by the Wrocław Opera. In addition, fulfilling the obligation imposed on the Personal Data Controller under Article 13 of the GDPR, we inform the applicants that
• The Controller of the personal data is the Wrocław Opera, ul. Świdnicka 35, 50-066 Wrocław.
• The Wrocław Opera has designated a Data Protection Inspector, Mr Piotr Schmidt.
• The data are collected for the purpose of an efficient recruitment process.
• Each job applicant has the right to access the content of the data, right to correct, remove them or limit their processing, right to object, demand that the data processing and transfer be stopped, as well as the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time and right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
• The giving of the data is voluntary but necessary to ensure that the recruitment process is correct. If the data are not provided, participation in the recruitment process shall not be possible.
• The personal data shall not be made available to third parties.
• The personal data shall not be profiled.
• The Wrocław Opera has no intention of transferring the personal data to third countries or international organisations.
• The personal data shall be stored for the duration of the recruitment process and three months after its completion. After that date all data shall be destroyed.
iscriviti alla newsletter campadidanza