The Poetic Disasters Club is a joined initiative of Club Guy & Roni, het Noord Nederlands Toneel (NNT) and Slagwerk Den Haag (SDH). It is dedicated to the creation of fresh and contemporary repertory, performed by a young, international ensemble. In its 7th season the interdisciplinary cast will include dancers, musicians and actors.
We are looking for musicians, actors and dancers in their last year of education, who are curious about the clashing of artistic disciplines. The group focuses on research and development and will produce a wide variety of productions (in theater/on location etc). The repertory will include productions created by new makers attached to Het Noord Nederlands Toneel, Club Guy & Roni and Slagwerk Den Haag.
Please come prepared and see what the work of the NNT, SDH and the Club is like. Currently the performances Dood en zo, and TETRIS Mon Amour are touring the Dutch theatres.
• Dance students in their last year of education or recently graduated dancers (as a post graduate program)
WHEN & WHERE?
• Auditions will take place on 16th and 17th (recall) of December 2017 at Theater de Machinefabriek in Groningen, the Netherlands.
• Full availability from mid October 2018 until April 2019
• Feeling comfortable rehearsing in English (international colleagues)
• Send in your CV and motivation letter (with photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
• Till the 4th of December
• Internship fee of € 300,- per month
Click HERE for more information.
tags: Europe, Holland
iscriviti alla newsletter campadidanza